As the profession’s oldest and largest professional membership organization for design—with more than 70 chapters and more than 15,000 members—we advance design as a professional craft, strategic advantage, and vital cultural force.
- Member since 2007
- Former Sustainability Committee Member, Cincinnati Chapter
- Panelist, Cincinnati Design Career Forum 2009
- Kick-off Speaker and Reviewer, Toledo Student Portfolio Review Day 2009
- Founding Member, Louisville Chapter 2013
Established in 1905, the American Advertising Federation (AAF) is the only organization that includes members across all disciplines and career levels in advertising. AAF is the Unifying Voice for Advertising.
- Featured Speaker, Louisville Chapter 2015
- Long-Term Strategic Planning Task Force, Louisville Chapter 2017-18
One of North America’s oldest fraternities, Beta Theta Pi currently consists of chapters throughout the United States and Canada. The five core values espoused by the fraternity are cultivation of intellect, responsible conduct, mutual assistance, integrity and trust.
- Chapter Alumni Association President, 1994-2002
Kiwanis International is a global community of clubs, members and partners dedicated to improving the lives of children one community at a time. Today, we stand with more than 550,000 members from K-Kids to Key Club to Kiwanis and many ages in between in 80 countries and geographic areas.
The Mariemont Athletic Boosters was created to promote and support the Junior High and High School student athletes. The organization is guided by the Mariemont City School Mission and Core Values–Scholars of Today and Leaders of Tomorrow. Boosters support excellence in student athletics, with emphasis on student & community participation, sportsmanship, spirit and fundraising. Funds raised by the Boosters supplement the athletic budget and these contributions enhance the athletic experience of all students.
- Board President; 2019-2021
- Board Member; 2011-2014, 2018-Present
- FAB Affair Fundraiser Committee; 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023
- Golf Outing Fundraiser Committee; 2020, 2021, 2022
The Village of Mariemont is one of but a few planned communities in the United States, with a rich and unique history that is the the hallmark of the village. The first things visitors notice when arriving in Mariemont are its tree-lined streets, Tudor-style buildings, and historic charm. Designated as a National Historic Landmark community in 2007, Mariemont will remind visitors of the quaint English garden neighborhood from which it was modeled.