University of Cincinnati Mobile App
Offered through the University Honors Program, I created curriculum and co-instructed multiple sections of a multidisciplinary undergraduate course, focusing on collaborative learning experiences. Students were challenged to demonstrate clearly—precisely and convincingly—constructive, effective and transformative solution-oriented outcomes for problems brought by a client or user group.
The project leveraged emerging mobile technologies to support the university by creating a blueprint for a UC Mobile App. The final app will be produced by University of Cincinnati’s IT department.
- Investigation and auditing existing mobile apps
- Classifying potential users of a university-focused mobile app
- Connect with organizations and contributing communities
- Archiving of information and materials
- Develop a schedule, process document and functional digital archive
- Document the experience through a reflective journal
- Prepare materials for submission to technical experts for implementation
Additional details are available on the course website.