Capturing Moments and Creative Performances
How do you balance a visual identity for a Cleveland photographer that focuses on both young children and high school seniors, as well as a nationally acclaimed rock band named Mr. Speed?
Featured in several Cleveland galleries and publications, Karen Menyhart is a local art teacher who loves teaching children and adults alike the art of photography—and rocking out with local music. She’s creative, inspiring and fun.
When she came to Gilmore Branding and Design for help creating a visual identity for her new company, the project was just too exciting to pass up.
The project included:
- Abbreviated category research and aesthetic audit
- Brand positioning, architecture and design theme development
- Initial brandmark concepts
- Master logo and alternative brandmarks
- Finalized artwork for collateral materials
Initial Competitive Audit