Strategy, Design and Implementation
I am an advertising and marketing professional with a strong background in the brand strategy, design and implementation of retail and consumer packaged goods innovations and initiatives.
Making an emotive connection with consumers—by leveraging strategy and design—is at the heart of my work.
Throughout my career, I have delivered the best possible level of creativity, service and leadership for a variety of clients including: Procter & Gamble, GE Appliances, Kraft, Yum! Brands, Darden, PepsiCo, Mead, Smucker’s, Lowe’s, Tyson, Heinz, AT&T, Valvoline, Pﬁzer, Wendy’s, Hunter, Borden, World Finer Foods, World Kitchen and John Morrell.
- Brand Strategy and Positioning
- Brand Architecture
- Competitive Audit
- Consumer Research
- Workshop Development
- Creative Concepting
- Package Design
- Design Implementation
- Brand Identity
Significant Professional Roles:
Director, Business Communications and
Specialty Services at Scoppechio
Director, Design Strategy and Innovation
at Creative Alliance (now Scoppechio)
- Design Manager at PepsiCo Frito-Lay
- Senior Brand Identity Manager at Interbrand
- Director of Brand Strategy at RGI, Inc.
- Instructor at University of Cincinnati
- Adjunct Faculty at Miami University
- Adjunct Faculty at University of Louisville